Hafiz Arshad & Co Chartered Accountants (HACo) is a newly established audit firm providing auditing, accounting, tax consultancy and advisory services with vision to provide highest quality services to its clients. Professional staff associated with HACo includes ICAP members and qualified professional staff with diverse professional and industry experience.
Audit and Assurance Services
We offer complete range of audit and assurance services to meet the business needs of clients. We have tailor made services with the most credible approach to provide the following audit services:
- Statutory Audit of private and public limited companies
- Financial audit of AOPs, Partnership firms, NGOs, Funds and Other businesses
- Internal audit and review of Internal Control System
- IT and Information Systems audit
- Cost and Management audit
- Operational and Compliance audit
Book Keeping and Accounting Outsourcing Services
We are also providing part time bookkeeping and accounting outsourcing services at very reasonable professional fees and within reach of every small and medium sized business budget. The benefits of outsourcing your accounting function include:
- Accurate financial transactions input and output.
- Accurate and comprehensive accounting reporting.
- Proper accounting methodologies and standards.
- Cost saving, No fixed staff so no payroll burden on the business.
Tax Advisory Services
Our tax advisory team can provide taxation services to your business in the following domains:
- Preparation and filing of tax returns pertaining to income tax of corporate clients.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns pertaining to income tax of individuals, association of persons, trusts, registered firms and not for profit organizations.
- Preparation and filing of wealth statements of individuals along with reconciliation and tax planning.
- Attending hearings and assisting clients in preparation of information and explanation for submission to the tax authorities and dealing with matters leading up to finalization of assessment.
- Filing and dealing with appeals before the appropriate tax authorities.
- Advising clients on tax planning and on specific tax problems.
- Conducting tax audits to ensure the compliance of provisions of tax laws.